2017-08-01

Hello! Q&A August 2017

August 1 - What title would you give your life ?

Yokoyama : "Fullness, Happiness". Everyday I live is extremely rewarding.

August 8 - Which member would be the scariest if you piss them off ?

Yokoyama Iikubo-san. I have never seen her angry, but I wonder how she would be.

August 15 - You're producing a idol group ! What concept is it based on ?

Yokoyama : They all love spring rolls. Every member is a spring rolls fan. 

August 22 - You can manage a store for one day only ! Which store would you like to have ?

Yokoyama : An ice cream shop. I wonder if I would be able to create new parfums. Not because I would eat all of them ... lol 

August 29 - If you could organize a oversears trip, where would it be and why ?

Yokoyama : I would like to go to Italia, in the Vatican city!! I would like to walk in the street and to visit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment