2017-02-01

Hello! Q&A February 2017

February 7 - What is your favorite amusement park attraction ?

Yokoyama : Swing rides. It's even better when on summer time because we get windy, I love this feeling. When I go to amusement parks, I do them at least three times lol. Besides, I don't really support thrill rides, so I prefer that.

February 14 - If you were a flower, which one would you be ?

Yokoyama : Ipomoea nil. As I am someone who goes to bed and gets up early, I would probably be a flower that blooms in the morning. But I'm still very energetic! So I should be more energetic in the morning, as I just hatched.

February 21 - In your previous life, what do you think you are ?

Yokoyama : I think I was a human like today. But I must have been a boy lol. As my dreams or projects are often related to combat, I think I was a boy.

February 28 - What do you do on rainy days ?


Yokoyama : I am relaxing at home! I do stretching, I clean my room or I read books. I don't wanna go out though, I hate it... lol. I do everything I can to keep myself busy at home because it doesn't often happen that I am there all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment