2017-05-01

Hello! Q&A May 2017

May 2 - Give us a phrase from lyrics of a Hello! Project song you like.

Yokoyama Nebusoku wa neru shikanai (寝不足は寝るしか無い, Lack of sleep can only be corrected by sleep) from "TIKI BUN" by Morning Musume'14. I like it because they are natural things, everyone can find their way around.

May 9 - "I'm that kind of girl!" Which kind of girl are you ?

Yokoyama I'm the kind of girl who likes history. Japanese history fascinates me and I often read books on that.

May 16 - What is your favorite ingredient in sushi ?

Yokoyama Tuna. At the sushi restaurant, I only order those with tuna.

May 23 - You're producing a fan participation event! What kind of things would you do ?

Yokoyama Intro-DON. I think it'd be fun since everyone could participate!!

May 30 - Recommend a way to apologize that will always work.

Yokoyama Don't give reasons, just admit it's your fault and apologize. The reasons to justify our actions will never be welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment