2017-09-01

Hello! Q&A September 2017

September 5 - How your family and friends call you ?

Yokoyama : My family and all of my friends have always called me by "Reina". As I've never had a nickname before, people who called me by "Yokoyan" makes me very happy. 

September 12 - What is your favorite stage outfit among all you could wear until now ?

Yokoyama : The one I wore during our spring concert tour's opening this year ! The red dress is so cute ... the dress type I prefer. 

September 19 - What can we say to you to make you feel happy ?

Yokoyama : "Your smile is pretty~"!! As it's my charm point, if people compliment me on it, I'll blush very quickly lol

September 26 - What is your favorite candy ?

Yokoyama : Wheat gluten candies!! I love them from a very young age. I buy it every time I go to the grocery store near my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment