2020-03-03

(2020-03-03 21:54:36) Understanding the meaning Yokoyama Reina

Good evening.

It's Yokoyama Reina.
Your member fully in the work who doesn't see that we have changed months.

Recently, my compulsive purchases have decreased a lot.
It's a good thing isn't it?
I think that is one of them.
I had a long period where I wanted this and that and that and... and I took everything (it was only about makeup)
Lately I've been avoiding these kinds of situations.
I will try to keep this rhythm as long as possible.
There are good times to spend!
Like Christmas for example.
↑ If we think better, we understand why.
Good. It was a good story.


An offshot of one of our last shoots ☺︎︎︎︎
I want to be stronger on eyeliners!

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

I heard Sanma-san started to watch Kimetsu no Yaiba...
Sanma-san... I can't wait to see you to talk about it...!!!

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Because of the spring coming ,
I started to have fragile skin ...
I'll be careful, do it too ☺︎︎︎︎

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Yokoyama Reina

#yokoyamareina #yokoyan #kimetsunoyaiba #pollen

No comments:

Post a Comment