2020-03-04

(2020-03-04 21:26:13) Without filter Yokoyama Reina

Announcement

Tomorrow, March 5,
On TV Asahi, the show called
"Saint-Germain Hakushaku wa shitte iru"
Will be broadcast!
We are participating Makino Maria-san and me!

It's the first time I've been invited there ☺︎︎︎︎
I was very proud!

Watch it, everyone!!

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚


An exceptionally natural photo without filters!
The quality of today's phones is truly incredible.

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Lately,
I often wear masks because I go out without makeup.
It feels good not to wear it!
So I would like to continue a little more.

I feel that my skin condition is improving ★


Yokoyama Reina

#makinomarisan #yokoyamareina #yokoyan #withoutfilter
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12579765680.html

No comments:

Post a Comment