2020-06-18

(2020-06-18 22:03:24) Today's eyes makeup & first highlight color Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina 😊


I dyed my hair 😊



(I asked to my brother just in front of me to take a photo 😂)

I think it's hard to see in the picture,
But I put my highlight color! 

The color is gray. Thanks to the color peppers,
The reflections gave an impression of volume.


Looking closely, it's incredibly beautiful!
I want to tie them 🤎


I'm excited just by
Changing my hair color

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Today's eyes makeup 


(From top to bottom)
🌻'Eye shadow
VAVI MELLO Valentine Box

🌻Mascara
Dior Show Iconic Mascara
Overcurl and waterproof

🌻Mascara base
Etuse Rush version up

🌻Eyeliner
Glitter liner 03 ruby drop

Can Make Creamy Touch Liner 04

D-up Silky Liquid Eyeliner WP NB


That's for today's one 😚

Hey, this blog really reflects how powerful women can be 😂😂

Yokoyama Reina

#ilovemakeup #highlight #yokoyamareina #yokoyan #womenpowerblog 

No comments:

Post a Comment