2020-06-23

(2020-06-23 21:54:31) It's a viewing party Yokoyama Reina

I watched
Various things today 😊


Live footage, live footage, live footage and... lol

Live footage are very interesting. Lol
But somehow
These live footage from the first tour when I joined
That's embarrassing and difficult to see them... lol


I'm totally different now.
It's so different I don't feel like looking at myself.

I loved myself before
And I still really like myself now.



Lol


What is that lol


Before,
I was embarrassed to
Watching live footage in which I participated
But now, it's fun.
I think even that part has changed.


I feel like,
In 3 years, I'll think the same
And everything will change again

Conversely, 
What do you think you will doing
Three years from now?

These three years has been so fast,
And thinking of the next three years,

If I think the same way, 
I don't wanna feel like I lost these years


That's why lately, I thought about
What you want to do more and more in the future 💁‍♀️

Why I'm so serious? Lol


I also ate plums!!!!!!


And watched that 🤎
It was the best.

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Today was the UTB release 💕


My photoshoots are
With Kaga Kaede-chan 🙇‍♀️

She carried me on her back. Lol

Check it out!

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Good night.

Yokoyama Reina

#yokoyamareina #yokoyan #UNISONSQUAREGARDEN

No comments:

Post a Comment