2020-06-29

(2020-06-29 22:25:50) Lunch Yokoyama Reina

Today,
I danced
And I sung 😊


I know I always sweat a lot
But I was so surprised 
To sweat so much 😂

But dancing is fun!
Recently, I learn to dancing on my favorite songs
Maybe that's why the current work is fun 🥺
I used to have a hard time remembering choregraphies,
But it seems that I'm getting better and better!? Lol


Some members posted recently dance cover, right ??
I liked watching them! It was really fun 🙋‍♀️ lol

It's fun to see dance 😊

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

After work,

I went to eat with Kawase Ayame-chan from ukka 😊


Yay 💕
I talked a lot! was fun!
I wanted to talk to her for a long time 😳

I want to see you again!
Thanks Ayame-chan 💝


Omelet rice was also delicious 💁‍♀️
Omelet rice with demiglace sauce.


Cute 🥺💛

Marshmallow pancakes are not bad!?

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Today was a fulfilling day 😊


Yokoyama Reina

#danced #itriedlol #kawaseayamechan #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment