2020-06-30

(2020-06-30 22:32:31) Flower headband Yokoyama Reina

Good evening!

It's Yokoyama Reina.


I had a dance lesson today 😊
I've been dancing a lot lately 🤎🤎
That's the best 🤎🤎🤎


It was raining today but some for reason,
It was hotter than usual when I was dancing... lol

But it was fun
Happy days like today are great.

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

My costume for Hello! Project Solo Fest broadcast on July 4!



💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Cuuuuute!

I've made myself
The lower headband 😭
That's my favorite!!!!


Solo Festival will be broadcast soon.
My heart pounds...
Somehow, yeah. It's pounding. Lol

What song do you think you sang? Lol
(I understand)

I feel like it was a little bit too individual




Lol



Yokoyama Reina

#solofest #yokoyamareina #yokoyan

No comments:

Post a Comment