2018-08-01

Hello! Q&A August 2018

August 7 - You can create a Hello! Project unit with any members (includes you). Which members will you choose, and what would the unit's name be?

Yokoyama : I would like to form a duet with Makino Maria-chan, who would be called "Dekoboko Combo". People might look at us wondering how is it possible that she and I are the same age. Lol

Fukumura Mizuki : FUKUmura mizuki, yokoYAMA reina, sato MASAki, iikubo HARUna
Morito Chisaki : Yokoyama Reina-chan, Funaki Musubu-chan, Kamikokuryou Moe-chan, and me the 4 of us as "Chibis".

August 14 - Give us your weak points which would allow us to manipulate you.

Yokoyama : · If you want to make me happy, give me a gift.
· If I put my headphones on, don't talk to me! (I won't hear you anyway)
· If I am told to get up at ○○ o'clock, I would be happy if you woke me only 10 minutes before that time.

August 21 - Encourage me in a few words because I feel a little depressed.

Yokoyama : "Happiness is an insignificant thing."

August 27 - What are your favorite noodles?

Yokoyama : Udon. Definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment