2018-01-01

Hello! Q&A January 2018

January 2 - Tell us about one of your recent dreams.

Yokoyama : I dreamed recently that all the oxygen was disappearing from the atmosphere. Although it wasn't really the case, it was pretty scary.

January 9 - If you should be on a desert island, what is the only item you will bring with you?

Yokoyama : A guide to the fields to cultivate. I could prepare good food ...

January 16 - What would you do with your own goodies?

Yokoyama : Store them without taking them out. It actually embarrasses me a bit lol. But I like to use t-shirts during lessons!!

January 23 - What is the secret to looking cute?

Yokoyama : Studies isn't it...? After entering the world of makeup and clothing ... I started to study seriously!!

January 30 - What is your favorite female hairstyle?

Yokoyama : Ponytail. Girls who tie their hair with one ponytail make my heart beat. It's so cute ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment