2018-07-01

Hello! Q&A July 2018

July 3 - Tell us what comes to mind when you think of summer.

Yokoyama : The festivals. Although I am not good at going out during the summers because this is too hot for me, I would never refuse to go out for a festival.

July 10 - Recommend a restaurant where you ate during a stroll.

Yokoyama : Momiji manju. Especially raw momiji. It really touched me.

July 17 - If you were in the same class, which member did you get along with?

Yokoyama : Haga Akane-chan. We often talk about the same things, and our hobbies are the same!

Haga Akane : Yokoyama Reina-chan, since we are alike!

July 24 - Tell us about a popular phenomenon that you have noticed among those you meet?

Yokoyama : Members imitations. We often imitate members when they do something stupid without doing it on purpose.

July 31 - If you could change something about yourself, what would it be?

Yokoyama : My personality. I would generally like to change my personality, because I have a lot of whims.

No comments:

Post a Comment