2018-03-01

Hello! Q&A March 2018

March 6 - What do you want to do once spring is here?

Yokoyama : Watch the flowers. I've never been there ... But it's because I have allergies.

March 13 - If you could marry a Hello! Project member, which one would it be?

Yokoyama : Hirose Ayaka-san. I would be happy to wake up with her next to her every morning.

Sato Masaki : Yokoyama Reina-chan, she's so cute ♡ It would make me want to protect her. I feel like she can smile in any situation.

March 20 - What has never changed in you since your childhood?

Yokoyama : I love to be with myself!! For a long time and even sometimes even today, I like spending time alone. But recently, I enjoyed staying with the members too!!

March 27 - You are going on a trip for 3 days and 2 nights. Who would you go with, and where?

Yokoyama : Kouchi with Kawamura Ayano-chan!! We would both walk while she gave me her most precious advice ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment