2020-07-12

(2020-07-12 22:25:29) #StartInstagram Yokoyama Reina

Announcement.


Me, Yokoyama Reina, has opened
A personnal instagram account!

Finally I start Instagram. Lol
I’m really a beginner
I will study how to use it from now on 🙇‍♀️


Please follow my account 🌻
For the first post, I've chosen pictures that the hairdresser has took! Many pictures has been took 😂

Immediately,
What kind of post do you want to see?


I'm really a beginner.
But I'll enjoy it 💝


You can see from below 🙇‍♀️ ↓↓


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Today was HelloCon second day.

Team C was the first performance 💁‍♀️
Since it was an early gathering in the morning,
By warming your body,


Oda Sakura-san
ANGERME Takeuchi Akari-san
And Kasahara Momona-san
We all 4 did radio exercises ✌️😂

It reaaaaally worked!!!!
After all I thought that I would like to continue 🥺

It was fun!!!!

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Kaga Kaede has started instagram too ☺️☺️☺️

Yokoyama Reina

#Instagram #followme #yokoyamareina #yokoyan #myfirstpost

No comments:

Post a Comment