2020-09-15

(2020-09-15 22:48:18) It is possible to have trouble sleeping if I start to sleep too much? Yokoyama Reina

Since yesterday I spoke a lot about sleeping,

I thought if I was great today,
I could sleep well the night as well,
But, someone ask me if is it 
Possible to create some kind of trouble sleeping
If we start to sleep too much,


How many hours do you sleep per night?

I don't know which number is great!
However, because I slept until noon yesterday
I woke up about 3 times in the middle of the night.
(That's why I'm kind of worried)

But when I sleep, I feel refreshed
After all, it's great for stress release.
Maybe it's better to sleep.

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Thank you to eveyone who loves me!
It's makes me happy!


I cherish all loves you all gives me ☺️


Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12625183933.html

No comments:

Post a Comment