2020-09-17

(2020-09-17 20:48:38) A refreshing story Yokoyama Reina

What are the kind of moment when you feel refreshed?

Reina is, of course,
When I slept a lot 🙋‍♀️ Lol

When there are something unpleasant
I'll forget it when I sleep. Lol

And when you woke up,
You don't think about it at all 😂

Also, night is a great time to think
About various things.
I like to go to bed even if I don't sleep right after,
It can be good for you heart too!

KOKORO&KARADA

(Just because I wanted to tell it)


Isn't she super cute???

I took this pic 😎 Lol

We went in a super cute cafe
Together with Morito Chisaki-san💕

It was too fashionable!
Even the plates were cute... 🥺

It was really delicious and people are kind 😊


Yokoyama Reina

#sleepingisimportant #yokoyamareina #yokochii
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12625635034.html

No comments:

Post a Comment