2020-11-22

(2020-11-22 21:50:59) I have strange dreams recently Yokoyama Reina

I'm happy with that nice weather these days!




It's fun to go walk outside!
I like this autumn!


However, I think it will be very cold on December.
So I planned to go to see Christmas illuminations on November.
But at the end, I didn't found a time to going.

A long sentence without any great content 😂



Ah, but! I could saw
The illuminations at Tokyo Station 🙋‍♀️

It was so beautiful 😭
Illuminations are soothing, aren't they?
I love it.

I like to see beautiful scenery 🏙
I'm impressed by the night views 🤤


Well, my story went awry lol
Since it was such a warm day today
I was shopping for a while 

Somewhere, I don't know how,
But I search shampoo everyday as it was a huge necessity 😂 

Since I found a new shampoo,
I can't wait to do bath more than usual!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Recently!
I do some strange dreams like everyday...

And they never ending by a happy issue!
So I try to get up in the middle of the dream 😭

Then I feel relieved when I succeed to get up
But remembering clearly of the dream 
It's kinda scared lol


I wondering what kind of dream I will make tonight...


Tomorrow's HelloCon! To Tokyo!
I read blog entries of the members who did live yesterday and today
It seems like, they all looks so happy 😂
I will enjoy it tomorrow as well 🐢


Yokoyama Reina

No comments:

Post a Comment