2020-11-25

(2020-11-25 20:27:03) I want to being praised because I got up early Yokoyama Reina

Today, I got up early!


I was worried about doing a strange dream again,
And waking up in a bad mood...




But!!!! What!!!!!



I woke up 30 minutes before the alarm went 😂
I woke up at 4:00 😂 That's a problem as well lol

But I'm glad I was able to wake up 😭
I went to buy a chelated lemon and did my best! Lol


Today was a busy work day 🤤 I'm glad!
I did a lot of shooting, I talked a lot as well...

Since the other night,
I was a bit depressed,
But I was able to meet members, talked to them, laughed as well,
It cheered me up 😭 That's amazing

This is what my day has been like! It was fun!




We went to lunch together 🤤🌻

Homa's cute!!!
This kid is really solid


No comments:

Post a Comment