2020-11-27

(2020-11-27) Budokan is coming soon Yokoyama Reina

Winter is already there, isn't it?
(Maybe it's just me)

It's so cold outside, now, I'm wearing a coat
From the moment where I leave home, to keep warm!

Even in shinkansen, it's not really hot!? Lol
But since my coat is really efficient, I succeed to being hot lol
Kinda difficult to adjust 😂


It's been so cold these days that I can't go out without my jacket.
I had decided not to wear it until the last minute,
It was impossible anymore 😂


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


On December 2, HelloCon performance will be on Nippon Budokan!
If you're thinking about it, it's really soon now!!

I'm n-nervous!! Lol
About current and lately HelloCon,
I'm really trying to do them seriously.

I'm kinda happy to have some tension to being exciting and enjoying them,
But I really get nervous theses days! 
My heart is crazy! Lol


I'm sure I'll be even more nervous for the Nippon Budokan concert.

When I'm nervous, my legs tremble, and all that terrible stuff
I'll be careful 😂



To everyone who will come,
Please look forward 🙋‍♀️


Bear haircut 🧸


Yokoyama Reina 

No comments:

Post a Comment