2020-11-29

(2020-11-29 21:09:15) Because the entrance perks changed Yokoyama Reina

Since the entrance perks changed,
I went to see Kimetsu no Yaiba movie once again!


I went with my mother and my brother!
All those three people from my family lol


Yup, I'll still cry no matter how many times I see it.
(How many times do you think I've seen it?)
Tears flow without my being able to stop them.
It really is the best movie.


Did you saw it ???


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


"Gyuusaretai Dake na no ni" MV
Was released yersterday 🥳

So, how is it!?


Since I first listened to this song,
I thought about the feelings of the girl with this lyrics,
And I've been thinking about it for a long time. 
However, I'm embarrassed, so I won't write it. Lol

I like MV and costumes as well,
Please watch it!


No comments:

Post a Comment