2020-11-09

(2020-11-09 21:25:46) It's cold isn't it? Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina!


Today, I woke up early for a work,
It was so cold 
Even if I was wearing my sweatshirt 😂

I thought that was enough until it gets colder
But that's already impossible.
So I took my coat as well 😂 
(I'll be wearing it everytime in maybe 1 week)

When I woke up, I always wash my face
But this time, since the water was cold lol
I was suprised lol

So, I'll wait a bit
Until the water gets warm lol


And I can't get out of the futon.


Today I woke up
At the limit of the hour 😂
I always used to wake up early
To have plenty of time to prepare myself lol

I'm going to sleep twice someday
Be careful about sleep.


Good night
Tomorrow, I'm going to do my best 


Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12637012558.html

No comments:

Post a Comment