2020-11-14

(2020-11-14 21:57:05) Cute Fukumura-san who cut her hair Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina 🙋‍♀️



From our next single out on December 16,
The "Junjou Evidence" full MV was released
On our youtube channel 🥳 


Yahoo!!! 
Everyone's cute!!! So cool!!

I didn't have many days where I could met members this year,
Then when I saw the MV the first after it was realized,
I couldn't stop myself calling all members "Cute!!".

It's been about a year since a new song was released.
I'm kinda excited




There's also the other song "Gyuusaretai Dake na no ni"
I'm looking forward to it


By the way, I also already saw the MV 


Lmao


Please look forward to it!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 



I wanna see
The cute Fukumura-san who cut her hair 


Yokoyama Reina

No comments:

Post a Comment