2020-12-13

Members comments on their blog for 13ki 4th anniversary

Fukumura Mizuki
13ki☆Fukumura Mizuki
2020-12-11 22:13:16

"Today, it's the 13ki 4th anniversary right~

This two became mature ❤️💛

At first, I was a bit worried by this 2 people generation formation,
Especially because they were so much different from the each other.

But now, when I look at the 13ki, I always laugh and feel sooth.
It think this two people fit together now 照れ

My two favorite pictures 🤳


Yup it's these ones.
When I got into their insta live, I got a cute chorus ♪Fukumura-saaa~aa~aaa~n♪ 音譜チューカラオケ

It's a wonderful memory プレゼント

Happy anniversary グラサンクラッカー"


Fukumura Mizuki
13ki 2☆Fukumura Mizuki
2020
-12-12 22:16:43

"Today is... 12th December right.
Then, yesterday was the day before 12th December

I celebrated 13th generation anniversary on the day before their real anniversary by accident 🙈あせる 

... So, congratulations to the 13ki for their 4th anniversary ❤️💛2!! 

I could met Yokoyan, so here's a new picture ラブ

"


Ishida Ayumi
13ki! Ishida Ayumi
2020-12-12 22:21:22

"
13ki ハートイエローハート

December 12th is the date of 13ki's joining!
Happy 4th anniversary!

The debut tour of 13ki was

A concert tour called THE INSPIRATION,

At the time, 
I already thought a lot that,

It looks like it wasn't their debut tour at all... 拍手

I remember, it was theses 3 shuffle songs,
Performed by 13ki mixed with their seniors,
And the intro only by two of them,

I like this tour so much!

And during KOKORO&KARADA tour,

13ki and 14ki sung
"Rock no Teigi"....

I remember how this performance
Shows the coolness of our juniors!
It was particularly impressive.

Even when they finished, I was frozen like

It's really 13ki~ニヤニヤハッ

It thought I would re-write this,
But finally I want to post it like this←"


Nonaka Miki

"イエローハート Speaking of that,
Today isn't the 13ki
4th anniversary? ハート

A combination between a big and a small dog,
Between the white and the black?? Lol
Isn't it nice~ ハートイエローハート


The big dog


The small dog


I also saw their yesterday's instagram live!
I saw Tsuji-san was also part of the viewers...
Since I'm a fan of Tsuji-san,
I was very excited about it 流れ星

Congratulations again~!"


Makino Maria

"Kaga Kaede-chan 
Yokoyama Reina-chan 
13ki  Congratulations on your 4th anniversary in the group "


Haga Akane

"

And and and,
Today is Decemebr 12th!!!

It's 13ki's anniversary of joining 💐💐 

Congratulations for the 4th anniversary!!


I met Yokoyama Reina-chan today
So I was able to directly congrats her!

Kaga Kaede-chan and Yokoyama Reina-chan
They're that kind of members always exciting in dressing rooms,
These two are always energizing!

.....I think a lot of members think the same 🙆🏻‍♀️

Kaedee and Yokoyan
Have a really cute relationship! Lol

They are very close to each other!!! 

Please, keep this amazing relation of the next 5th year as well ❤️💛"


Kitagawa Rio
Many Kitagawa Rio
2020-12-13 20:41:57

"I'm one day late, but...

Congratulations on 13ki-san for their 4th anniversary of joining!

I love watching Kaga-san and Yokoyama-san talking 😂💗

They always care about 15ki,
Recently, I've become able to talk with them about things other than work.
I'm very happy 🥰

Thank you for your support!!!!♡"


Yamazaki Mei
No.515 13ki-san Yamazaki Mei
2020-12-12 19:39:35

"♪ ──────    ∩(● ᴥ ●)∩   ────── ♪

Today is 13ki-san 4th anniversary ❤️💛
Congratulations 🎉🎊🎈
I think they both are the Morning Musume。senpai I was the most scared when I join 😳
And it turned out to be "Oooooooooooh!!!"(*゚▽゚*)✨
I like seeing 13ki-san laughs together ♡♡

Kaga-san ❤️
Whenever I ask a question, she explains to me in an easy-to-understand manner.
Thank you so much!
I'm rea~~lly counting on you and I'm relieved to be with you ☺️

Yokoyama-san 💛
She has a smile as shining as sunflowers 🌻
She always makes me smile 🐼🌻
Thank you so much!
It's ve~~ry easy to talk with her and it's fun to be together ♪♪


13ki-san are the 15ki mentor.
I am really indebted to you and I am very reliant on you ✨ ✨
They come to consult me a lot, and always listening to my stories.
I'm so thankful for your help 😭
They are nice senpai, I like they so~~~~much♡♡♡♡
I look forward to working with you😌
Really congratulations ㊗️
For your 5th year, please 13ki-san, continue to make me smile and let's have fun again  *\(^o^)/*"

No comments:

Post a Comment