2021-01-21

(2021-01-21 21:23:11) Cold days with wind are hard, right Yokoyama Reina

Good evening
It's Yokoyama Reina


Thank you very much
About live broadcast "Utacon" on the other day

It was the first television performance
As Morning Musume'21~


I got a lot of feedback about it
On my Instagram post.
Thank you, I read it!

It was so much of fun, right


This is my heart to Homare-tan


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


My birthday event for my 20th anniversary
Has been announced.


Is on the same day, on February 22nd
To Zepp Tokyo, 2 performances scheduled.

The event content is gradually decided!
Yaaay I'm kinda stressed

Costumes are decided as well,
I decided some songs according to it,
And goods are done as well.

Preparations have already begun!!!

The application deadline is on January 28th
So please, if you still haven't done it
↓↓↓

More informations here.


In one month, I'll be 20 years old.
Uwaaaah! I'm looking forward to it. Lol
I have to enjoy my last teenager times!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


I still haven't decided what to do with my bangs!!!!!! Lol
Should I change it?


Yokoyama Reina

No comments:

Post a Comment