2021-05-02

(2021-05-02 21:44:56) Momotaro-san Yokoyama Reina

Thank you for
The concert in Okayama


This is the first concert during the Golden Week
It was really fun


It's been a long time since I came to Okayama prefecture to do a concert, so I was happy.
And since staff members said to me I would be able to MC this time,
I've just talked about a story that I've always been interested in.


It's about
"What kind of bad thing did the demon that appears in Momotaro do?"



I think everyone knows the story of Momotaro, of course.
Momotaro goes to the Onigashima island to kills demons.

It's says "to get rid of" demons.
There must be some reason for the demon to get rid of it, isn't it?
Why are demons exterminated?
I felt that the story didn't really tell us what kind of bad things the demon did.
And I wondered what the demon had done.


So so so!
I went to search on internet. Lol


I did some research 
And various articles came out,
A lot of interesting contents came out.

There seem to be various theories.
If you are interested, you should check it out.

Not only from the perspective of Momotaro,
You can read it again from various perspectives
It may be interesting.


I'm sorry to have done such a
Passionate speech about Momotaro in the MC.


Lol



It was fun!!!!!!!




Tomorrow's a concert in Fukuoka prefecture
Let's have fun together





✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Good night



Yokoyama Reina

No comments:

Post a Comment