2019-03-08

(2019-03-08 13:10:16) Haga-san! Yokoyama Reina

To everyone!
I'm here to tell you something about my last entry.
I didn't say it, it's true, but I didn't write these words the day it happened.
It didn't happen yesterday... It was last week!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Today we did rehearsals.
And honestly!
I was very tired!!!

But I had a great time,
Even though my body was tired I was able to train well.

I wanted to take breaks all the time to rest ...

But I can't wait
The fruit of our efforts!


And today is...

Haga Akane-san's birthday ヒマワリ
Happy Birthday Haga-san!!

We celebrated it with all the members 音符
We turned off all the lights in the studio and Haga-san was surprised... lol

She turns 17 ハート
Have a happy year Haga-san... チューリップオレンジ


There wasn't enough ice
For all members...

So we settled that bt shifumi.
We all wanted our reward!

We were all super happy to have this moment.
Thank you Haga-san for this snack!!

Kanazawa Tomoko-san!!! ピンクハート
I'm happy to talk with you for so long every time we see each other!!!


Yokoyama Reina

#birthday #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12445246225.html

No comments:

Post a Comment