2019-02-04

(2019-02-04) Instagram

The first commentary about Morning Musume's LOVE Audition is ...

13th generation member, Yokoyama Reina !

There is a current audition to recruit new members in Morning Musume。. Then I, Yokoyama Reina, will take this opportunity to talk about my own audition~ Truth be told, I actually let an audition slip by me once.
It was during the 12th gen auditions.
During that time, I had too little faith in myself. While I was too busy worrying, the application deadline came and went...
I felt so much regret back then. I thought I'd missed my only chance.
So when the 13th generation auditions began, I applied straight away. Practice singing and dancing anyway ! I didn't forcefully change myself in how I spoke or anything. I took on the audition the way I took on every day; as myself.
Your individuality is your charm point. Everyone begins this journey at the starting line.
The application deadline is soon approaching. It's until the 15th Feb!
Everyone~ We're waiting for you~

Yokoyama Reina

#morningmusume19
#MorningMusume19
#LOVEAudition
#1stpost
#13kimember
#Itwas
#YokoyamaReina
#Yokoyan
#WhoWillPostTomorrow?
#Looking forward to!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtdESXKncHQ/

No comments:

Post a Comment