2020-05-18

(2020-05-18 22:06:55) Are you in school? I wonder? Yokoyama Reina

The deadline for voting for the Sanrio Character Awards
Is almost here 💁‍♀️

Thank you all,
For voting gaokki ☺️




I was organizing some documents
And I found notes from when I was in junior high school,
I thought it was nostalgic,

It's a notebook for class, so it's a serious thing.
I wanted to write in carefully, but like always, when I arrived at the 3rd page,
My writing was very little applied.
So I started once again, telling myself
"This time, let's write cleanly".

Does anyone understand that feeling ? Lol


When I look at these notes,
It's really fun how
It's gradually getting messy.

Also, I remember that my notebooks were always
More little than the prints which my teachers gived me.
I had to always cut them, but I couldn't do it proprelly.
I was doing my best.

Lol


Too nostalgicccc


Huh, also,
I remember these raincoat moments,
When I always put it when it was raining,
But I always forgot my schools books in my backpack.


I want to go back to middle school for a week
There are quite a few things to think about.
Somehow it was fun 🤔



Yokoyama Reina

#gaokkii #school #yokoyamareina #yokoyan
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12597941140.html

No comments:

Post a Comment