2020-01-02

(2020-01-02 21:27:42) Hello Con Yokoyama Reina

Today was first day of Hello! Project winter tour.

Thanks to everyone who came.


Hello! Project winter tours ...
Even though I always tell myself I have to do them as usual,
I always have more stress than usual. Lol

I have so much fun during these concerts !
I have too many feelings to express them.

There will be lots of other Hello Con soon.
This first day of tour announces the rest well.

And
For this tour,
There is something new.

It seems like pbulic can now take pictures of us on stage !
However, due to the direction, members may come down to the audience. But shooting are not allowed while there are members in the audience. This is a very detailled something. Lol

But ! While keeping the rules
I hope you enjoy concerts.


I think each person has their own way of enjoying a concert.
If you just want to watch it, sit, comfortably,
Or if you want to have fun in the pit,
Whatever. As long as it's a choice you like!
This is how I see it.


Thanks to everyone who will come tomorrow 星

In Nakano Sun Plaza dressing rooms.


Next to Kaga Kaede.

We do many performances at Nakano Sun Plaza.
I'll try to tell you dressing rooms anecdotes everytime.

Here's a story about Kaga Kaede.
If you like Kaga Kaede, you will be served. ↓

Today's dinner was bulgogi.
Kaga ate it quickly because she loves it.
So, I waited until the second portion arrived for
Leave the dressing room discreetly and go and look for it.

I came back to the dressing room with a huge portion in my hand,
A big smile on my face.

Kaga was super happy when she saw this. Lol

Yokoyama Reina

#yokoyamareina #yokoyan

No comments:

Post a Comment