2020-01-04

(2020-01-04 20:23:14) Too cute Yokoyama Reina

Good evening. It's Yokoyama Reina.

Today was the third day of Hello! Project current tour.
Thank you so much.

During Hello Con, I can see a lot of members,
Talk to a lot of different members.

In dressing rooms, I could talk a lot
With Kishimoto Yumeno-san from Tsubaki Factory.
She is very funny ☺︎︎︎︎

And,


Shimakura Rika-chan from BEYOOOOONDS.

She's toooooooo cute.
She is really really cute.

We are from the same year.
I want to get closer to her !!

But she's too cute for me to approach her.
She intimidates me. How should I do lol



Let's have fun together again ☺︎︎︎︎

Yokoyama Reina

#tsubakifactory #kishimotoyumenosan #BEYOOOOONDS #shimakurarikachan #yokoyamareina #yokoyan
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12564602786.html

No comments:

Post a Comment