2020-01-06

(2020-01-06 20:04:01) What do you all know about me Yokoyama Reina

Today was a day off.
I slept until noon,
I went to karaoke,
And in the evening I went shopping.


Chain concerts for 4 days
Made me lose a lot of energy ...
When I got up this morning,
I felt good ! Because
It's not often I can get up so late.
As I have other concerts this week,
I'm not going to be too active to conserve energy.

Today I managed to have a lot of fun
Without using too much energy. It's good !
And on top of that, I also could rest 星


I like to go shopping alone.
Because I can stay in stores as long as I want.
Try to do your shopping alone
And you will understand what I say !

I could also
Get something I was looking for lately.
I am happy because I even think I have already talked about it on the blog. Lol

Yes, that's makeup. I'm so happy.
I want to use it as soon as possible. Lol

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Announcement

My birthday event has been planned.
I am happy, this year again, to have
A solo event to celebrate it. Thank you.

It will be on Tuesday February 25
At Tokyo Yamano Hall

The first one at 5:45 PM.
The second one at 7.45 PM.

Two performances ... I'm so happy.

That's what the karaoke session was for this morning.
I refined my list of songs to sing,
And I trained ! Lol

Let's have fun together !
I'm happy to be able to celebrate my 19th birthday
With so many people.
I'm going to take full advantage of it !

To do this,
I will try to innovate.

If you have time on that day,
Come celebrate my birthday with me !

Deadline for reservation tickets
Is on January 24 at 12:00 PM.

Thank you !




I wonder what should I do with my bang.

Yokoyama Reina

#funny #yokoyamareina #yokoyan #birthdayevent #iwaitforyouall

No comments:

Post a Comment