2020-01-10

(2020-01-10 22:06:28) Kobushi Factory-san Yokoyama Reina

Dissolution of
Kobushi Factory was announced.

It's such a sudden announcement.
I was really surprised when I learned it.



If I should share my feelings ...
I feel very lonely.
Kobushi Factory performances
Was one of the things I like the most at Hello Con.
One of the things that motivates me to be there.

But the future of Kobushi Factory
Must be decided only by Kobushi Factory.
I want them to choose together what is best for them.
There is no better way of life.
The best is the one that suits us personally.

Thank you for everything you have built,
Kobushi Factory.
You made us dream.

I'll open my eyes wide tomorrow
During your Hello Con performance ... ♡

Yokoyama Reina

https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12566062483.html

No comments:

Post a Comment