2020-01-12

(2020-01-12 20:28:17) Radio Yokoyama Reina

Fast announcement.


Haga Akane-san,
Kitagawa Rio-chan
And me Yokoyama Reina

Three of us appeared in the radio program

"MINISTOP Limited radio program
             ~ Anata no o mimi ni MINISTOP ~ "

I'm so happy 星


3 crossings per day from today to January 23!

At 9 am ~
2 pm ~
7 pm ~

Since these mini radios will be broadcasted in stores,
Please listen to them in the closest storesto you 星


DJ TAKAHASHI from the radio program 流れ星
Thank you so much !

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Today there was Hello Con at Nakano Sun Plaza.


Thank you very much to
Everyone who came.

This tour continues again,
So thank you to everyone who will continue to come and see us.

Today's makeup 星


Lipsticks from
L'Oréal Paris 
I used both.

I first use red one for base.
Then I tried to put the other shade on top
To add some glitter!

It may not be seen in the picture,
But everyone thought it was super cute デレデレ

I'm so happy! Makeup is really fun.

Yokoyama Reina

#radio #ministop #listen #makeup #yokoyamareina #yokoyan #lorealparis

No comments:

Post a Comment