2020-05-01

(2020-05-01 20:36:55) Emilie Channel-san Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina.

What are you all doing during this period ?

I'm watching anime (I started a humoristic one)
I'm listening radio (to fall asleep)
I try new makeups, some others things ...
It's a good opportunity to start doing
Things all alone !

These times, I'm into
"Emilie Channel"-san on YouTube ☺️

I stumbled upon it
By receiving a notification lol

I find Emily's videos super funny
I just laugh when I look at them, I can't stop lol
When I start watching,
I find it hard to move on. I love it so much lol

Are you watching it too ?!

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


It's one of my favorite sweaters. Yoshida Akari-san 💕

Today, I record for Young Town Doyoubi.
Next guest is Makino Maria-san 💕

It was fun !

Yokoyama Reina

#emiliechannel #yokoyamareina #yokoyan 

No comments:

Post a Comment