2020-05-06

(2020-05-06 21:47:26) I want to eat spring rolls Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina 🌻🤎


What did you do today ?

I ate a great lunch,
And I went to the radio office
To record a program.
It feels good to do something!



Since I really wanted the rest of the story,
I keep watching Kakegurui.
It's the first time I’ve watched this anime,
I'm too excited to see the rest of it every time. Lol
Jabami-san is so cute.

Ah, the last time,
I bought a pack of cards from Kimetsu no Yaiba 🙊
And on the 21 cards,
I managed to come across Tomioka-san ... 💙
I'm so happy. 

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Tomorrow is ... ?


🤔🤔🤔




Of course you know it.


Can't wait... 🤎///

Yokoyama Reina

#kakegurui #kimetsunoyaiba #yokoyamareina #yokoyan #jabamiyumeko
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12595149328.html

No comments:

Post a Comment