2020-05-07

(2020-05-07 22:08:59) Birthday Yokoyama Reina


Sato Masaki-san
Happy 21th birthday 🎂

Sato-san is one of the first people
To notice when I'm not good.
I like to talk with you Sato-san !
I can't wait to see you again... 🥺

I wish you a wonderful year 🌻

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

And also !

Happy birthday to
Danbara Ruru-san's 🧡

I'm so in love with Danbara-san's voice. Lol
I love to listen to it in concert.
I can't wait to do them again... 😳

I wish you a wonderful year 🎂

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Today was a great day ☺️


On Morning Musume'20
Youtube channel,

Was upload a new video !
It's a web member talk with all members.


I am so happy to see them after a long time 😭

Please watch it.



Yokoyama Reina

#satoumasakisan #danbararurusan #yokoyamareina #yokoyan #birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment