2020-05-09

(2020-05-09 21:43:24) Homare Yokoyama Reina

It's Okamura Homare-chan's birthday 🎂
Happy birthday Homare 🌻
Homare, you're always too cute.
When we talk about meat you always appear from nowhere.
When we call you, you look at us in a cute way.

Keep being so cute !
I wish you a wonderful year 💛



✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

I finished Kakegurui !
What is your favorite character ?

Mine is Jabami Yumeko-san of course ...
But I also really like Runa Yomozuki-chan!


It will happen... 🤎

I love so much Jabami Yumeko-san !!!!
Lol


I'm still watching One Piece in parallel,
But now that I have finished Kakegurui
What should I watch ?

I would like so much The Quintessential Quintuplets to have an anime adaptation ... !!



Yokoyama Reina

#okamurahomare #kakegurui #jabamiyumeko #yokoyamareina 

No comments:

Post a Comment