2020-05-10

(2020-05-10 22:10:49) Predictions Yokoyama Reina

Good evening. It's Yokoyama Reina.

Today,
I really wanted to do some dancing and singing training,
So I did it ! And it felt good !
I even had my training outfit on me. Lol
By putting on my outfit made for lessons,
I was even more motivated 💁‍♀️

I sweat a lot
I think that means that the training was good.
It was so good.

It reminded me
I can't wait to go back dancing and singing with the members !
I want to sing the Morning Musumesongs !

I want to do concerts again !


This photo doesn't fit into the nostalgic photos category.

Every week, I look forward to it and I love watching it !
The program Totsuzen desu ga Uranatte mo ii desu ka?
I would love to go there myself.

It can be as dangerous ... as amazing !
Here ! I want to recieve predictions !

I always watch
Kinoshita Leon-san's live instagram 🙋‍♀️



I actually thought about that, and there are a lot of things I want to do 🙂

These are thoughts that I had recently !
I would like to go this year ...

In a sunflower field 🌻💛

I really want to go there !!! I am already decided !!!
But !!!! What has not been decided yet !!!!
This is where and with whom !!!!! Lol
(I feel I will then abandon this project)
But I think that's could really make me feel great.

During my shopping trips, museums, or other,
I like to go there alone, it feels good.

I can go at my own pace.

But it's also good to be accompanied sometimes !
I keep pace with others and I have someone to talk to.

Well, anyway,
I will wait this summer 🙋‍♀️ Lol

Yokoyama Reina

#sunflowerfield #yokoyamareina #yokoyan #kinoshitaleonsan

No comments:

Post a Comment