2020-05-11

(2020-05-11 21:22:17) One step closer to the dream Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina.

This morning,
I watched rock'in's last year performances.

I remember everything ...
It was so good ...
With members, the day before the festival
We went to the beach and went shopping !
It had rained. A lot.


It makes me smile just to think about it.
It was so much fun ... 😤 Lol

Somehow,
It's fun to remember
How fun it was. Lol

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

I watched another video that I found
From my old dance lessons. Lol

I was so little,
It's so funny. Lol

That too, as amazing as it may seem,
I remember ... .

It was from 2007 ! I believe ?
I thought I remembered it. Lol


A picture of me when I was so little.
(I'm sorry, I haven't taken any pictures recently)

Yokoyama Reina

#rockin #dance #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12596385201.html

No comments:

Post a Comment