2020-05-12

(2020-05-12 21:39:42) Baka Kara Nukedashitai☺︎︎︎︎ Yokoyama Reina

Check Murakami Shoji-san's instagram
Where he posts all his masks !
Too funny 😎

I personally like
Cute pumpkin masks 🎃
(I want one like that)

It's Yokoyama Reina 🌻

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Today,
I watched videos of comedians
It was funny ☺️

In particular,
Yonsen Toushin-san on youtube !!

It was so hilarious ...
Their game corner,
Questions&answers corner too 😂


With my brother,
We often had fun redoing
Their "Baka Baka Nukedashitai" sketch 😂
Which had been broadcast on the "Ariyoshi no Kabe" tv program 😂😂

It's from where I started to love them so much
Punk Boo Boo-san 💕
Wagyu-san 💕

It's so funny that tears come out 😂

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


I tried something. Lol
(I won't talk more about that)

Sanrio Character award
Is finished soon ...
Thank you all for voting 🙇‍♀️💛

Yokoyama Reina

#yonsentoushin #punkbooboo #wagyu #yokoyamareina #yokoyan

No comments:

Post a Comment