2020-05-13

(2020-05-13 22:37:20) Do you like black hair ponytail ? Yokoyama Reina

Good evening.
It's Yokoyama Reina.

As I like to watch
Comedians,

It's your turn to tell me your favorite comedians 🙇‍♀️

I have already given mine yesterday,
Yonsen Toushin-san is good
I repeat it again. Lol

It makes me laugh too much ☺️
And I love to laugh !!


I want to do whatever makes me happy.

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

After a long time,


I did my hair in a ponytail.
And they are black. (We don't see too much)

Do you like it ?

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

A preview of
Morning Musume'20 DVD Magazine 
Was published 🤩


Content seems too funny. Lol
Please watch it !!

Thank you all for keep voting gaokki
On Sanrio Character Award 🙇‍♀️💕


Good night.

Yokoyama Reina

#blackhair #ponytail #yokoyamareina #yonsentoushin #punkbooboo #wagyu 

No comments:

Post a Comment