2020-05-14

(2020-05-14 22:27:34) Suzuki Keitan-san birthday Yokoyama Reina

Suzuki Keita-san from Jojo Gundan !!!!!
Happy birthday 🌻

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you Keita-saaaaaan
Happy birthday to youuuu

I sang it with all my heart 😎

Thank you for all
Events and concerts' MC you hold !
Whenever I see you,
I analyze you a bit, because I find you so funny 🙇‍♀️

I wish you a happy year !!!!!!!!!

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

On Morning Musume'20 youtube channel,
I, Yokoyama, present "Takoyaki Party" !
Video was published today ☺︎︎︎

It was too hilarious lol

I cooked takoyaki
By putting lots of different ingredients into them ☺︎︎︎︎
(How was thats not takoyaki anymore ?)

Most of the toppings were
Surprisingly delicious, I would be happy
If you all watched it at home !
It was fun 🌻



Please watch it !!!!

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


I don't seem comfortable ... Lol
But I like the black color too much.
Black hair color and red lips.
Wavy hair.
Pink makeup.
(That's all I want to do when I have black hair)

Everybody !!!
I didn't have an Instagram. Lol

Yokoyama Reina

#suzukikeitasan #yokoyamareina #yokoyan

No comments:

Post a Comment