2020-05-15

(2020-05-15 22:25:37) I'm glad I did that☺︎︎︎︎ Yokoyama Reina

Happy and fun things happened ☺︎︎︎︎
It's Yokoyama Reina.


I write with my last battery percentages.
I don't have my charger near to me.
So I'm going to write very quickly. I wonder if
My phone cuts in the middle, the article will be posted
Or will it be put on tomorrow ? Lol
Today, I recorded for Young Town Doyoubi ☺︎︎︎︎
Next guest is Oda Sakura-san 🌸

We had a lot of fun !

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

The "Takoyaki Party" organized by Yokoyama
Was published yesterday on the Morning Musume'20's youtube channel.
Have you seen it ?


I made takoyaki with unusual toppings,
You have to find out what the toppings are made of !
(It was the first time I did it)

It's really awesome
To make such original takoyaki !
I would like to do them once again at home ☺︎︎︎︎

My current recommendation is cheesecake 🌻


When I was little ... lol
My hands are so small.

Yokoyama Reina

#happythings #funthings #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment