2020-05-19

(2020-05-19 21:53:48) What is your true goal ?? Yokoyama Reina

Really recently
I'm watching various comedy ☺️


Then, when I'll find my favorite comedy artist,
I will watch again and again their show. Lol

I love to listening to the radio too.
It's funny. I listening it
Everytime.

You all know I hold every week a radio show,
That's maybe why I like it so much 🙋‍♀️


Watching anime, comedy artists,
Listening radio,
I love my life 😂

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


The deadline for voting for the
Sanrio Character Awards
Is almost here

Thank you all,
For voting Gaokki 🙇‍♀️


I know, it's better to make makeup
That suits me
But I just want to make makeup
That I like
I think about that recently.

I'm putting on makeup just for the ideal face I wanted to have.


Just as each person has different feelings and opinions,
Each person can make makeup the way they wish 🙋‍♀️



Yokoyama Reina

#comedy #sanrio #gaokkii #yokoyamareina #yokoyan #makeup
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12598154908.html

No comments:

Post a Comment