2020-05-20

(2020-05-20 21:53:59) Radio's fun. Yokoyama Reina

We all keep staying at home.
How are you all about that ?

Reina does only what she likes 🙋‍♀️ lol


By that i mean
Watching anime, comedy,
Sometimes doing make-up (not right now)

Among them,
There is radio !

There are many shows I like !
And many shows that I listen everytime.

I listen to radio before sleeping,
When I do my shower
To spend time sometimes,
When I want a background noise ...


Originally, I started listening
To radio for my work
The more you listen, the more you'll be able to know how to do it
Right ? 🤔

It's interesting to being a MC
In a radio show, since you can be very energetic,

I think, idols and artists
Are more susceptible to reveale
The goodness and characteristics of their group.

On every radio
Everyone can express themself as they wish ☺️


For example, imagine you're listening a radio
And an artist you like appears.
They are many things that you could not see, such as singing, dancing, and playing, when it happened at the dressing room or when you were talking to each other. All these things can be here on radio shows...Isn't it ?...

Lol

When I hold radio shows,
I think this way.
While I'm talking, I do just as I do when I'm talking with them when there are any camera, which give an atmosphere of the usual dressing room. 

It's great just to hear the voices of
Your favorite artists talking to each other in a friendly way,
And also,
There are some stories that can only be heard on the radio...

Also, instead of writing in sentences such as on social networks,
It's more interesting to speak in words.
Don't you think ?
There are many such things flying around on the radio.


When I'm listening to,
I really think that's special... 😎 Lol

Another good point about radio,
There are many things to study and to speak of,
We can talk about the news, so
I think it's really great
I love the radio ☺️

I love being on the radio,
I also love listening 🤎




For now
I'm going to listen to "Yonsen Milk"
And that's enough for today 💁‍♀️




Beh


Thank you all
To keep voting Gaokki
On Sanrio Character Awards 🙇‍♀️


Good night

Yokoyama Reina

#radio #yonsenmilk #yonsentoushin #yokoyamareina #yokoyan
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12598365859.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment