2020-05-21

(2020-05-21 22:34:12) Reina isn't so bad! Yokoyama Reina

Yesterday,
A dance lesson of "LOVEpedia"
Was posted on youtube 💁‍♀️

I miss them so much,
I watched this video smiling,

Oh yeah, I usually
Have those flexible legs.

If you don't understand,
Go watch the video
And go read yesterday Kaga's blog.


During the lesson,
I was obviously not focused.

I'll fix this.
Now, when Ill dancing "LOVEpedia"
I'll try to be totally focused !

So,
I'm not bad at all. Thanks.

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚



Yesterday's "Yonsen Milk" was too fun 💕
It's the radio I've been listening to the most recently ☺️
These 2-hour live broadcast was amazing ...
I wish I could appear as a guest
Let's do our best ...

Radio are really interesting.
It's also educational,
It's fun and happy to listen to.


I will do my best to do more
About my radio work.

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

After that,
I read again
Konshuu no Kanade-san and
Yuzuki-san no Nagusa Meshi
I fall asleep with happy memories.
Good night.

Yokoyama Reina

#radio #yonsenmilk #yokoyamareina #yokoyan
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12598594183.html

No comments:

Post a Comment