2020-05-24

(2020-05-24 22:06:24) #KamenRiderZeroOne Yokoyama Reina

The deadline to voting on
Sanrio Character Award ranking is tomorrow 😎

Everyone who keep woting 
For gaokki, thank you so much 🙇‍♀️

Please, everyone,
Keep support it ☺️

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Yesterday, since a long time ago,
I ate grapes !!

It was so delicious


Is it the season for plums yet?
(I always say that)

Until a while ago
I loved loquat so much that I always ate it
(I still eat)

Now
I can't wait for the plums.

It doesn't change 
Since it's one my favorite food.

Aaaaaah
Please, come plums !!!!



I have more recent pictures but,

Since there was Fuwa-san in the trend today,
I rather post a picture related to Kamen Rider 😊 lol

This is also Noa Tsurushima-san's birthday today.
Happy birthday !
I love Izu-chan 💕

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

On the official Up-Front youtube channel,
A cover video of "Dekkai Uchuu ni Ai ga Aru"
Has been published 💁‍♀️

Please look at it

Then,
Good night

Yokoyama Reina

#zeroone #yokoyamareina #yokoyan

No comments:

Post a Comment