2020-05-25

(2020-05-25 22:01:30) I started to get into filters Yokoyama Reina

Thank you for supporting gaokki
On Sanrio Character Award 🙇‍♀️

It's exciting until results are announced ... 💛


Gaokki are cute, isn't it ... ☺️
Having my own gaokki character 
Makes me so happy. But that's also really impressing 😭


By the way, in my home
Gaokki's eco bag is so convenient
My mother is happy about that. 😂



Reina love gaokki's eco bag
But also this mirror which are very convenient for me !




To everyone who will still support gaokki,
Thank you so much 🙇‍♀️


I made a very thin makeup today



✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

I watched
DVD of one regular concert
Of the brass band I joined when I was in middle school! 🙄

I'm nostalgic and embarrassed. Lol

There was a regular concert once a year,
I loved it and it was fun,

For regular concerts,
We played 
While incorporating dances and songs depending on the song,
Thinking about ways to diverting our public,

When I was in the first grade, I was young
Seeing myself dancing
My young myself,
It's kind of embarrassing. Lol


Today, my 2 and 3 years in work
Made me having a lot of solo parts
Ahhhh, has it changed so far in 3 years?
I'm kind of happy. Lol


It's really fun to see old picutres.
A lot will come out when I'm cleaning. Lol

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

I will open every days
Kimetsu no Yaiba cards' packages
Today, I had Tanjiro Kamado ☺️

Yokoyama Reina

#sanriocharacteraward #gaokki #yokoyamareina #yokoyan

No comments:

Post a Comment