2020-05-26

(2020-05-26 21:13:39) #AmeTalk ! I'll give you a heart ! Yokoyama Reina

I'm watching
Ame Talk ☺️


I can't breathe because I laugh too much.
That's too funny ...

I'm always laughing at this. Lol
I don't have to laugh for a while 😂

Too funny !!!!!!!!!!!!
I recorded it to be able to watch it again and again ☺️

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 



I give you a heart !
(Or should I say "I give you a su")
(Reference to "Ame Talk" that Reina's watching, a humorous television program, note)

DAPUMP's KIMI-san 
Was on a radio recently,
I listened it !
That's so funny
I will definitely listen it again ☺️💕

Well
I will continue my Ame Talk's episode! I like it too much 😊 lol

Yokoyama Reina

#ametalk #igiveyouasu #gogoisu #daiantsudasan #yokoyamareina #yokoyan #DAPUMP #yokoyan

No comments:

Post a Comment